Extreme Marriage Makeover Challenge
This quiz is designed to measure a broad variety of relationship issues that are frequently addressed in marriage counselling. The hope is that you will be challenged to move from a barely good enough marriage to a great one.
Relationship Personality Profile
How many of you have wondered why your spouse cannot seem to change no matter how much pressure is exerted? Could it be that they are not wired that way and never will be? We are all born with certain traits and characteristics that embody who we are. These traits fall into four broad categories that have been measured for thousands of years. Find out the strengths and challenges that come with your personal blend of styles, likes and dislikes.
Emotional Abuse Questionnaires
The following Questionnaires were designed by psychologists Waltz-Rushe-Gottman to help you evaluate the level of emotional abuse you may be experiencing.
Questionnaires for Clients Only
The following package of tests and activities are for those presently in one of our marriage coaching programs. Ask your coach/counsellor for the passwords.
Section 1- New Clients only
Please fill in all of the following assessments. Most of these will be scored automatically and sent to your counsellor's confidential email box.
- Goals for new clients: This will provide you with the goals of our couples therapy.
- The Sound Marital house assessment: These questions are based on 30 years of research by John Gottman and provide the foundation for most of the sessions we will be having together.
- The Locke-Wallace Marital Adjustment Test: This test gives us a broad overview of how well you are doing in relation to a large sampling of marriages around the world.
- Weiss-Cerretto Martial Status Inventory
- The SCL-90: This test is helpful in evaluating you current mental status and helps us know what other areas may be impacting the relationship. This test is on an Excel spreadsheet which will need to be emailed back to as an attachment. If you are having trouble with it, make sure that you have saved a copy onto your computer, and send us that copy attached to an email as a file attachment.
Section 2 - Activities And Insights For Couples
Please keep in mind that although the following activities are helpful on their own, they are designed to enhance on-going relationship counselling/coaching.